It is challenging to unequivocally name the most effective lip preparation, as each has its unique features, advantages, and disadvantages. Each lip filler is prescribed, taking into account the individual characteristics and type of the patient’s skin and the correction tasks. It is essential to look for the help of specialists who can give you the best brands of fillers. The company offering lip fillers in Liverpool provides a large selection of unique products that will help many achieve the desired results.
Women who naturally have thin lips often turn to cosmetologists for such a procedure. This technique is suitable if the woman is not satisfied with the shape of her lips but is not ready to undergo surgery or inject synthetic substances that are not always safe. Hyaluronic acid has an advantage — it is not rejected when injected because it is usually found in every person’s body.
Such a procedure as lip augmentation is very popular among women worldwide. In one session of injecting hyaluronic acid into the lip tissues, you get the lips’ natural volume, complete symmetry, and aesthetic appeal. The pros of lip augmentation with fillers are:
- The safety of the procedure;
- 100% result;
- Natural lip volume.
Hyaluronic acid is a substance of biological origin that retains water. The product is safe and non-toxic. It has no contraindications and does not provoke irritation or allergic reactions.
To choose the best British brand, it is essential to pay attention to the following characteristics:
- The concentration of hyaluronic acid per milligram is one factor that affects the density of the product and the duration of the effect.
- The G number is an indicator responsible for the elasticity and the ability to maintain shape in tissues.
- Biphasic or monophasic gel are indicators that characterize the size and ratio of the chains of the hyaluronic acid molecule to each other in the syringe.
- Cohesivity is one of the essential gel parameters. The gel can maintain its shape in tissues during muscle contraction and other mechanical and physical factors.
- BDDE is the last but not the minor feature. BDDE is a crosslinking and stabilizing agent. Commonly known as butanediol diglycidyl ether. It is the part of the contents of the syringe that gives us the opportunity, in principle, to use it.
Even lips that are pretty expressive by nature lose volume over the years due to the natural reduction processes in the tissues of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. Therefore, it is necessary to return this volume without changing the unsurpassed natural shape of the lips. Hyaluronic fillers will help fill the intercellular space where hyaluronic acid has left. Fillers consist of hyaluronic acid — it is in the human body and therefore cannot adversely affect its condition or cause an allergic reaction. They undergo mandatory certification and therefore are harmless to health — of course, provided that you do this procedure with a specialist in a proven salon.